Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random is all I can be...

Those of you who actually read my blog have noticed that I have changed the name from "Out of Line" to "Mental Decompression". Well, my reasoning comes down to this... With the title "Out of Line" I feel that people expect me to be well...out of line. The truth of the matter is I can't be 'in your face' cynical and gritty 24/7. I was beginning to feel as if I couldn't just vent about whatever, it seemed as if I had to have a good topic to keep my readers, when in reality, all I want to do is write what ever is on my mind. This is why I have changed the title of my blog to its current title.

I will continue to have YouTube videos under the "Out of Line" title and I hope to have way more updates, as this site will become a place to vent on a more consistent schedule. So with that said, allow me to decompress.

-Kevin Dwayne

The Billboard 200